Friday, July 3, 2009

Meeting With I.U.O..E. # 49 ers

Met with Business Agent Yesterday here in bemidji ,mn. I introduced N.A.I.L.U. #12 and myself as the business manager for this union . Ive had Similar meetings with the other Unions representing The Pipe Line Contractor Association labor agreement . These Labor Unions have hiring ability for this Enbridge INC. pipeline project here in northern Minnesota.
I was encouraged and thanked for bringing this opportunity to the attension of I.U.O.E. #49ers to work with Native American workmen and women of the ranks within N.A.I.L.U. #12, and was offered jobs encompassing the scope of these fine Union Craftsmen on this Project and these are imminent as this pipeline job is ready to kick off in full force. We will be working out the agreement and will ask anyone with some construction experience to contact me in relation to other jobs that this Union # 12 will be opportuned with . please contact me to sign up ! thankyou